Made possible by our partners
Submit your application now until December 11. The registration fee of ₱1,500 is inclusive of complimentary Kalsada coffee, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, and evening open bar.
To be considered for the GRID Open Call: Manila, submit your info below or email us with inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply:
- Submit a short description of work and/or why you want to join the GRID Open Call.
- Submit your portfolio with 7-10 samples of your work to email@example.com OR below.
- Selected participants will be notified with instructions on how to submit your workshop fee. The workshop is inclusive of complimentary Kalsada brewed coffee, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, and an open cocktail/beer bar in the evening. Participants are welcome to join us (and are allowed to RSVP a +1) to the GRID Holiday Party 5:00pm–10:30pm.
- Attendees are asked to bring either a print or digital portfolio of their work (laptops or iPad only, no phones), wifi will be available.
Get more updates on our facebook event page.
- Each mentor is limited to 10 participants. You may reserve time with 3 mentors of choice.
- Reservation of slots is on a first come, first served basis.
- Event opens at 10:30am, check-in early and reserve your slots!
To be considered for the GRID Open Call: MANILA, submit your info below! Or email us with inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare for portfolio review:
- Bring your best collection for the review. 30 photos is a good average to present. Optionally you may prepare a CD or printout of work you want to leave to the reviewers.
- Digital or print portfolios are accepted. Preferably iPads and laptops for digital. No cellphones please.
- You will only have 10-12 minutes with each reviewer, so make sure your laptops and iPads are charged and ready.
- Prepare 1 or 2 specific questions about your work.
- Take notes during the portfolio review.
- Be open to criticism.
December 16, 2017
10:30am Registration at STKD Zeppelin
11:00am Introduction to Open Call
11:30am 1st Review // Coffee //
11:45am 2nd Review
12:00pm 3rd Review
12:15pm Break // Lunch //
12:45pm 4th Review
1:00pm 5th Review
1:15pm 6th Review
1:30pm 7th Review
1:45pm Break // Coffee //
2:00pm 8th Review
2:15pm 9th Review
2:30pm 10th Review
2:45pm Break // Snacks //
3:30pm Mentor Talks
4:30pm Panel Discussion
5:00pm Closing Remarks // Dinner //
5:15pm GRID Holiday Party // Open Bar //
6:00pm Open Call Awards
7:00pm Volume 4 Launch
10:30pm // Bar Closed //