Made possible by our partners
How To Apply:
- Submit a short description of work and/or why you want to join the GRID Open Call.
- Submit your portfolio with 7-10 samples of your work to email@example.com OR below.
- Selected participants will be notified with instructions on how to submit your workshop fee
- Attendees are asked to bring either a print or digital portfolio of their work (laptops or iPad only, no phones), wifi will be available.
Get more updates on our facebook event page.
- Each mentor is limited to 10 participants. You may reserve time with 3 mentors of choice.
- Reservation of slots is on a first come, first served basis.
- Event opens at 9:00am, check-in early and reserve your slots!
To be considered for the GRID Open Call Cebu, submit your info below! Or email us with inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare for portfolio review:
- Bring your best collection for the review. 30 photos is a good average to present. Optionally you may prepare a CD or printout of work you want to leave to the reviewers.
- Digital or print portfolios are accepted. Preferably iPads and laptops for digital. No cellphones please.
- You will only have 10-12 minutes with each reviewer, so make sure your laptops and iPads are charged and ready.
- Prepare 1 or 2 specific questions about your work.
- Take notes during the portfolio review.
- Be open to criticism.
January 13, 2018
9:00am Registration at MAYA
9:45am Introduction to Open Call
Reviews Session 1
10:00am 1st Review // Coffee //
10:15am 2nd Review
10:30am 3rd Review
10:45am 4th Review
Reviews Session 2
11:00am 5th Review
11:15am 6th Review
11:30am 7th Review
11:45am 8th Review
12:00 pm Break // Snacks //
Reviews Session 3
12:15pm 9th Review
12:30pm 10th Review
12:45pm 11th Review
1:00 pm Break // Coffee //
Reviews Session 3
1:15pm Open portfolio
2:15pm Panel Discussion
3:00pm Closing Remarks